- Manufacturing role based in manufacturing plant.
- Will be on the floor performing production related activities, with light amount of bench work.
- Requires to independently have the ability to regularly lift, dispense, push and/or pull items with an average weight of 25 pounds.
- Operate large scale bioprocess equipment for the Cell Culture and Purification operations.
- Prepare Buffer and Media solutions.
- Perform all aspects of processing: preparation of equipment, disassembling equipment, assembling process equipment, perform CIP and SIP of equipment, perform pressure tests of equipment, perform I testing of filters, calibration and use of analytical equipment.
- Display competency with process equipment and automated control systems.
- Knowledge of biotech manufacturing process and equipment including cell culture, depth and tangential flow filtration, column chromatography, protein purification and formulation and/or buffer and media operations.
- Proficiency with compliance; adherence to standard operating procedures, batch record, good documentation practices and data capturing.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Consists of strenuous, repetitive work.
- The following list of physical movements maybe used on a daily basis: bending, reaching, climbing stairs and ladders, kneeling and making numerous equipment connections using hands.
- Independently have the ability to regularly lift, dispense, push and/or pull items with an average weight of 25 pounds.
- May require work around loud equipment.
- The use of personal protective equipment will be required.
- Requires various shift based work and off hours.
- Strong communication skills—verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment which includes good conflict resolution and collaboration.
- Displays good initiative to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in science related area or engineering.
- Associate's degree in science related area or Biotech certificate with 2+ years of experience in a biotech manufacturing environment or other regulated industry.
Compensation Range: $28/hr