RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- The Scheduler will be responsible for the implementation and day to day maintenance of the companies integrated project control system.
The Scheduler will be responsible for preparing (or coordinating the preparation of) typical project control deliverables such as:
- Phase specific engineering schedules.
- EPC project schedules.
- Engineering cost estimates.
- Weekly engineering progress and performance reports.
- Weekly engineering cost reports.
- Monthly EPC project cost reports.
- Engineering change logs.
- EPC change logs.
The Scheduler will work with the Program Manager(s) to provide:
- Oversight of engineering projects to ensure they are operating within project control guidelines.
- Monthly resource level staff (manpower) planning.
- A thorough knowledge of earned value management methodology.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Broad experience with and advanced proficiency using Primavera (P6) scheduling software.
- Able to lead interactive scheduling sessions.
- A thorough understanding of earned value management.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Able to work independently of direct supervision.
- Willingness and ability to travel on short duration assignments.
- Applicants must be able to obtain a TWIC card.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Engineering or Construction Management degree.
- 5 years of experience working as a Project Scheduler on industrial project work (oil and gas industry is preferred).
- Able to sit/stand, type, and perform computer work for long periods of time.
- Frequent use of hands/fingers for computer entry and answering phones.
- Able to perform occasional bending, lifting, and reaching.
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs if necessary.
- Field trips to job sites (local and/or remote), with travel and remote site assignments.
Compensation Range: $60 to $75/hr