ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The project scheduler will work at the direction of the Senior Project Manager, and support project managers as necessary to execute and deliver the New Research Building ($300M).
- The primary responsibility of the project scheduler is to support the project managers as necessary to complete all project scope objectives on time and within budget.
- On a routine basis, project schedulers will perform a variety of cost, schedule and process workflow reporting exercises and employ a variety of industry best practices, in accordance with company guidelines, in an effort to drive the successful completion of tasked objectives.
- This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, reporting on measured cost data and schedule progress against established metrics, scheduling meetings, establishing agendas, and recording minutes, maintaining reporting records and evaluating performance based on historical benchmarking.
- This position will routinely interface with cross functional departments, internal project management teams and owner representative consultants.
- The project scheduler should be prepared to prioritize their work based on critical elements, new and changing information, and work alongside the project team to achieve cost and schedule targets.
- The project scheduler will consistently interface with the Company’s Project Management Information System (PMIS) software, Oracle Primavera Cloud, MS Project and eBuilder to ensure alignment and accuracy of data.
- This position will regularly report progress updates each week, and will act as a focal point of contact for project manners to provide project information in a typical reporting format, such as slide decks and dashboards.
- In addition, the project scheduler will perform “what-if” schedule analysis, Monte Carlo Risk modeling to assist Project Managers with potential project schedule scenarios.
- This position requires thorough collaboration and investigative skills, as well as the ability to work autonomously at times, to successfully execute and deliver on all phase deliverables that are required throughout the project lifecycle.
- Drive weekly schedule meetings with stakeholders with Meeting Agenda and provide Meeting Minutes.
- Weekly field walks with GC/Superintendent to verify field progress matches weekly GC schedule updates.
- Review weekly/monthly schedule updates from GCs and vendors. MS Project, Oracle Primavera Cloud.
- Provide weekly reports/layouts to PMs providing analysis of schedule progress and identify potential project risks. Field photos of progress preferred.
- Create, update, maintain Master Project Schedules with Oracle Primavera Cloud (OPC).
- Assist Eb adm to ensure schedules in Eb are updated weekly. This is tied to cashflow reporting.
- Assist PMs with “what-if” schedule scenarios to provide visibility on potential project scenarios.
- Create Time Impact Analysis Schedules for the PM.
- Attend weekly project OAC meetings.
- Meet with PMs weekly to document schedule updates.
- Drive to take on multiple project with varied scopes of work and budgets.
PLEASE NOTE: Our client has mandated COVID-19 vaccination for their workforce, all external personnel providing services to our client are required to comply with this requirement.
Compensation Range: $75 to $100/hr