Do you like to make a positive difference for others? Do you enjoy handling substantive legal work in a fast-paced environment and have time management skills that enable you to effectively juggle several projects at once? Do you have a keen eye for detail and accuracy? And would you enjoy working in the areas of estate planning, tax, wealth management, investments, real estate and philanthropy?
Centennial is seeking an organized Paralegal to join a family office in the Cincinnati area, due to growth in the organization. The ideal candidate will have great analytical and problem-solving skills. This role also requires someone who can exercise discretion and good judgment, keeping client information confidential.
The hired candidate will work in-office in a modern, professional work environment.
• Meet with attorneys, paralegal, clients and other professionals to discuss assigned projects
• Provide paralegal, clerical and research support services, including document preparation and review, research, investigations, and factchecking
• Review and draft legal documents, including routine contracts and agreements
• Collaborate with multiple departments on a regular basis
• Research and analyze statutes, regulations, and other legal sources; provide written analysis to attorneys
• Work directly with clients to assist with and fulfill requests
• Communicate with clients and attend to follow up
• Prepare, organize, store, and retrieve documents related to completed and ongoing projects
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• At least two years of experience in the legal field
• Private investment, wealth management, tax, real estate and/or estate planning experience preferred
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Paralegal Studies or related field preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of legal language and principles
• Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Excellent time management and self-management skills, with proven ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritize while adhering to strict deadlines and work accuracy standards
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion and good judgment
• Ability to function well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, including demonstrated ability to work as a team player
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite