Are you a Senior Tester, SAP with experience in SAP S4 HANA? Do you want to work with a company who delivers specialized QA services to their clients with the goal of helping them increase profitability, boost customer satisfaction, manage development cycles and implement quality-centric solutions. Our client develops innovative approaches and solutions, designed to generate increased efficiencies, competitive advantage, and market share for their clients.
Our client has asked us to look for a Senior Tester, SAP for a permanent position. This role can be based in Victoria, Vancouver, Calgary, Prince Albert, Sault Ste Marie, Greater Toronto Area, Ottawa or Fredericton
Here is what you will do on a day to day basis:
- Perform risk-based and context-driven manual software testing in SAP environment
- Conduct testing to align with client test methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, BDD, etc)
- Use defect tracking and test case management systems to document test cases, record defects and record test case execution results
- Work/communicate directly with project stakeholders including Business and external Vendors and discuss defects, priority of testing activities
- Extract testing requirements from functional / business requirements and transform them to test cases
- Write detailed test plans, test cases and test status reports
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Computer Science degree, Engineering degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Analyst including experience in Test case/Test data design, Test execution, Test reporting
- Preference will be given to those with experience working with SAP Products
- Preference will be given to those who have worked in the oil and gas (O&G) industry
- 1+ year' experience with working on front-end and back-end web applications
- Preference will be given to those with intermediate experience in service level API testing (SoapUI, Postman, Katalon, etc)
- 3+ years' experience with Test Management tools such as ALM/QC, JIRA, gTest
- ISTQB certification or similar testing certification considered an asset
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Demonstrated experience having tested complex IT solutions
- Experience having performed System Integration testing and UAT support
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to propose practical solutions to complex problems
- Flexibility, self-motivation and the ability to give and receive feedback at all levels
- Adaptable and willing to work through challenges with a positive attitude
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships in a team oriented environment
If you would like to explore this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.