Are you a Systems Developer who is smart and enjoys providing business users with more functionality and enhancements in the applications they are using? Do you have a passion for providing good customer service and want to work for a company that values its employees? With about 450 people employed throughout their offices in Canada as well as in New York and London, our Client is a leader in their industry. We love this company because they treat their employees well and have a high caliber of talent.
Our client has asked us to look for a Systems Developer, Portfolio Management for a permanent role.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Design, develop, and maintain our Microsoft Azure data analytics platform
- Collaborate with the team to innovate underlying infrastructure, processes, and systems
- Utilize and enhance large-scale high-performance time series KDB databases
- Maintain and oversee the software development life cycle
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- You have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or similar.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Azure and Data Engineering experience. KDB+ experience is an asset.
- You love to make things better, whether it’s a technical problem, business process enhancement, or improvement to a particular workflow.
- You are collaborative, you like people as much as you like technology, you work well with others and communicate effectively.
- You possess an analytical mind, enjoy solving problems, and have an ability to perform deep thoughtful analysis to discover solutions.
- You are passionate about technology and eager to learn new technologies and languages.
- You have an approach and track record in achieving operational excellence where personal drive, high quality work, and getting things done are critical success factors.
- An interest in learning the details of a broad range of asset classes is an advantage to succeed in this role.
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.