Do you have prior experience providing case management and support to survivors of domestic violence?
We are currently in search of a Case Manager with a background in Domestic Violence advocacy for a Social Services Agency. This is a full-time, direct hire, hybrid opportunity based in Washington, DC.
ORGANIZATION: Social Services Agency
LOCATION: Washington, DC- Hybrid
POSITION TITLE: Case Manager
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $59,000/annual + benefits
Is This Your Dream Job? As a Case Manager you will provide intensive case management services, systems navigation, and support to survivors of domestic and sexual violence as well as their families. The goal is to empower survivors towards self-sufficiency.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Required- 2+ years of experience in providing case management
· Vast knowledge of community providers & housing navigation
· Understanding of cultural diversity including family violence
· Mission-driven, Trauma-informed, Empathetic
· COVID-19 vaccination required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Serve as primary contact to participants and develop strong supportive relationships through regular check-ins
· Establish rapport, assess, develop, and maintain safety plans and individualized service plans
· Support participants in identifying internal and external resources; such as job readiness, financial literacy, economic empowerment, and housing navigation
· Assist participants in navigating multiple social services systems, including law enforcement, immigration, the courts, health care, disability services, and others
· Maintain accurate and timely documentation on individual participants
· Comply with federal, state, and local confidentiality and victim services laws and regulations
· Ability to work a flexible schedule as program needs require minimal travel, evenings, and weekends
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please apply using the link below.
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.