The SAE is responsible for generating new business through previous connections, networking, cold calling, qualification and discovery calls with potential customers. High volume selling skills are imperative as the position will have huge goals to attain that will directly impact our bottom line.
Why do you want to work here?
PeopleLift is a team of forward-thinking individuals with diverse skill sets and strong values. We help scale businesses by finding candidates who we know will add value in the long run. Unlike other recruiting agencies, we’re empowering businesses with sustainable world class solutions that focus on three issues: Hiring, Retaining and Engaging. We care relentlessly and believe we are the Future of Work.
Culture: We believe great cultures build great companies. PeopleLift’s leadership team was born in fires and we have huge expectations for anyone joining the team.
Our Growth Story: We are a team of 16 that is geared to double our size within the next 12 months. We identified a niche that has us on track to outpace our 2022 projections.
In a perfect world, this role discovers new leads through thoughtful lead generation techniques which translate into long term relationships in their assignment markets with their assigned target accounts.
This is an 80% hunter role for 2022 with that reducing to 50% in year 2 as we build out the sales operations. We are looking for a closer mentality as we as a business close 40% of our bids meaning if you bring qualified opportunities to the Executive Partner, you will make serious $$. You will make $50,000 - $75,000 base with 1x OTE in this role year over year with the right work ethic, determination, and persistence.
Ideally, this role would grow into a Sales Leadership function within 12 months. We have tangible examples of employees that started as contractors and are now division leaders.
That is who we need. A future sales leader, self-motivated top performer who views this opportunity as a way of accelerating their life while rewarding their bank accounts and career trajectory.
We will give you the tools, the spend, and the targets. Your job is to drive revenue with a world class solution offering.
Strong Competencies Include
- Hunter Mentality - we are in a stage where you will make fantastic commission and we want those who want to make over 200K annually.
- Building and executing Highly Customized Outreach
- Embrace and embody the value of volume cold calling - it is part of the gig and will be critical in the early stages
- View Webinars and knowledge based sharing as a monthly need to develop new leads
- Enjoy/embrace the longer term, nurturing required to convert leads into accounts
- Webinar Management/Leadership
- Consultative Sales Cycle
- Attentive to Detail
- You are a self-starter who is excited to drive new business and make a direct impact to the top revenue line
- You are driven to make the customers’ lives better and you take a customer centric approach to solving problems
- You have a strong business acumen
- You are accountable for your work
- You hold a natural curiosity and tend to research and ask questions to find solutions
- You are driven and motivated to develop your career in sales
- You are organized and committed to excellence
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and natural bias for action
- You love to learn and develop your knowledge and skills, specifically, in the staffing/recruiting industry
- 5+ years of Staffing, Recruiting, RPO or MSP space with at least 2+ years selling to Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Non residential construction and or warehousing verticals. If the consumer product is being built in the facility, this is a target for you.
- Ability to effectively communicate with business owners and senior level decision makers both verbally and written
- Experience selling over 2 million in net new revenue every year.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality and thrive in a fast moving environment that has a startup feel