We are searching for an experienced Senior Project Manager with a strong computer technology infrastructure background who will play a pivotal role in launching and supporting company initiatives related to key technological advances. The Project Manager will guide and support IT projects and initiatives as determined by executive management. This position requires the ability to gather requirements, evaluate risks, work directly with team members to accomplish tasks, and document key artifacts for business stakeholders.
You should be an independent thinker and self-starter who takes charge of enterprise level projects and delivers results that positively impact the organization's customers, employees, and bottom line. The ideal candidate will have the ability to simultaneously handle multiple complex projects, be comfortable discussing cutting edge technologies, and be able to translate those concepts into concrete, straightforward, and useful business deliverables.
- Review and understand the goals of new tasks and projects
- Consult with Business Units and Subject Matter Experts to identify, clarify, and document
- project objectives and tasks
- provide support for the gathering of data and the further analysis of that data as it relates to projects
- Work within the Jira and Confluence applications to detail and update projects
- Test and validate deliverables against the requirements list
- Work within the parameters set forth in the company policies for Project Management and SDLC
- Actively engage in the principles of Change Management to ensure stakeholders are fully prepared for each project's final deliverables.
- Participate in post project analysis to reflect upon successes, failures and lessons learned.
- 10+ years experience as a project manager
- Banking/Financial Services background desired
- 3+ years of business analysis experience
- Previous role in computer infrastructure projects
- Bachelor's degree
- Training/Certification toward PMP or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Project experience involving computer infrastructure projects
- Cloud Computing
- Network Engineering
- Server Engineering
- PMP Certified (or equivalent)
The base pay range for this position is USD $120,000.00/Yr. - USD $165,000.00/Yr. Exact offers will be determined based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location.