Our Client is a well known SaaS | Tech | Digital Media company that's an industry leader. They are seeking a driven and dynamic Manager, Financial Analysis & Reporting to join their growing Fully Remote Corporate Accounting/Finance Team.
Reporting to the CFO, the Manager, FAR will participate in all activities related to financial reporting, planning and analysis. They are looking for someone who is highly motivated, pro-active, eager to learn and contribute to the team. While it's currently an individual contributor role, there's excellent learning and growth potential.
- Perform analysis for monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Prepare/review monthly general ledger account reconciliations and prepare journal entries as needed.
- Participate in the month end close process.
- Analyze draft/newly released regulations and accounting pronouncements to assess reporting impact, as well as collaborate with reporting and operations departments to create a transition approach that will enable the company to effectively meet new reporting requirements.
- Prepare financial statements and various schedules used for preparation of quarterly SEC (10-Q and 10-K) filings.
- Perform financial analysis and produce financial models including cash flow forecast.
- Prepare various schedules for internal reporting requirements including the monthly Management and Board package.
- Prepare and review various schedules and reports for internal users and external auditors, and assist in the audit of financial statements and related footnotes.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and projects as needed.
- Assist Corporate Controller and CFO with budgeting and forecasting process
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- CPA license or MBA preferred
- 3+ years public accounting and/or some private sector experience preferably in SaaS, Technology, Digital Media, Service or other relevant Software / Online Platforms
- Solid knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles [US GAAP] and concepts
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills; including research skills regarding current and prospective updates to regulatory and SEC reporting.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Inquisitive mind and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations
- Advanced usage of Microsoft Excel a plus
- Working knowledge of Workday ERP and SAP a plus
Compensation up to $130K + Bonus