We are seeking a Senior O365 Systems Engineer to interface and partner with key business and technology teams to understand business processes and requirements in order to design, develop and support Microsoft O365 solutions.
- Function as a technical SME for O365 services
- Stay up to date on new and emerging O365 apps, features, and capabilities
- Periodically review O365 configurations for existing and new best practices
- Investigate recurring issues related to O365 services and implement permanent solutions through collaboration with Microsoft or third-party vendors
- Help inform and guide IT management on new capabilities that can solve current business problems or enhance existing processes.
- Understand what Microsoft services are licensed for and report on what is being utilized.
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop deployment strategies for existing and new services
- Experience with building reliable systems at scale
- Evaluate and implement technologies that improve efficiency, performance, and reliability
- Develop and deliver creative solutions that automate systems engineer functions
- Configure, install, and support Microsoft Windows Servers
- Troubleshoot and resolve server related issues
- Maintain operating systems with regular maintenance
- Manage assigned projects
- Provide technical assistance and support
- Collaborate with Systems Engineering Team Members and Management as well as Development, and Application Support Teams
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- 5-8+ years of experience administrating, supporting, and configuring Microsoft O365 services such as Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, Teams, Intune, SharePoint, etc
- Experience with MS Windows required
- Experience with High Availability/Site Recovery design principles
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage to tight deadlines with a mindset for flexibility
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and ability to partner, dynamically adjust priorities and deadlines as need to meet the larger business goals