The Senior Financial Analyst will play a pivotal role in supporting enterprise-wide planning, developing quarterly outlooks, and delivering key financial analyses and business analytics. This role will work closely with corporate and operational leaders across the company to analyze, report, and support the company’s financial performance and its strategies.
Position requires the individual to be a self-starter, have strong communication skills, and provide sound financial recommendations based on accurate analyses.
· Support enterprise-wide planning by developing budgets and consolidating inputs from leaders across the organization
· Aid quarterly earnings activity by preparing executive level presentations and analyses to support guidance ranges
· Execute time-sensitive ad-hoc projects and financial pro-forma, e.g., what-if scenarios, sensitivity analysis, etc.
· Design and maintain reports and dashboards on various financial and business KPIs with an emphasis on identifying outliers
· Analyze and review variances against plan and prior year performance, focusing on key drivers
· Drive process improvement efforts through automation and standardization
· 3+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis, corporate finance, investment banking, and/or private equity
· Expertise in building complex Excel models and strong proficiency in creating executive level PowerPoint presentations
· Strong understanding of financial statements and key financial performance metrics
· Experience with business intelligence and analytic tools (e.g., Tableau, SQL, etc.)
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
· Ability to effectively collaborate with leaders and key stakeholders across all levels
· Highly motivated with outstanding analytical and organizational skill
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment while managing multiple priorities and shifting deadlines
· Must have a high level of intellectual curiosity and strong desire to play an active role in broader business initiatives
· Experience in real estate (particularly with real estate investment trusts) a plus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills