A global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Treasury Analyst to join our dynamic team in our Global Services Office in downtown Los Angeles. Please note that this role may be eligible for a flexible working schedule that allows for a hybrid and in-office presence.
A global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world. The success of our firm is largely determined by our commitment to hiring and developing the very best and brightest, creating a team that provides our clients with the highest quality of work and service. We are driven by our core values: respect, innovation, and collaboration.
As a Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for performing a variety of treasury functions. The Treasury Analyst is a key operational role and requires familiarity with cash management, banking systems, and basic accounting and financial principles. Other key responsibilities include:
· Monitoring global cash levels daily to insure adequate daily liquidity including the execution and settlement of FX trades, daily investing or borrowings, pay downs, and intercompany funding transfers
· Managing revolver draws, pay downs, and interest calculations, and assisting with the quarterly compliance certificate and borrowing base associated with the Firm’s credit facility
· Assisting with bank account administration, including opening and closing accounts, issuing letters of credit, updating bank signatories, and responding to KYC requests; ensuring accurate maintenance of bank accounts in Kyriba and the internal portal
· Supporting treasury technology initiatives and collaborating on system implementation projects to improve automation
· Ensuring treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, governance policies, and internal controls
· 3+ years of treasury/cash management work experience with a multinational company
· Strong knowledge of basic accounting and financial principles
· Solid knowledge and experience with banking systems, products, and documentation
· Familiarity with foreign currencies and FX trade mechanics