Seeking a hardworking and dedicated Laboratory Technician to join our cannabis testing laboratory. The Laboratory Technician works closely with our team of professionals to develop analytical skills and experience. No data review required, but must have high attention to detail. In this position, you will report directly to the Lab Manager/Director.
- Assists in the preparation and analysis of medical cannabis samples utilizing analytical equipment and techniques, with extreme attention to detail.
- Handles and disposes of lab generated hazardous waste according to safe practice and environmental compliance.
- Maintains a safe, clean and orderly laboratory environment and ensures the laboratory is well stocked and resourced.
- Aids laboratory personnel in daily activities to maintain high scientific quality and compliance with SOPs, protocols, and safety standards.
- Collaborates with team members to contribute and support the efficient and accurate delivery of client results.
- BS degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or relevant field
- Professional, team first attitude toward work and co-workers
- Computer skills, including spreadsheets and basic computations
- One year of hands on experience in a related field a plus
What We Offer:
- Excellent benefit package that includes; Health, Dental and Vision.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A positive work environment and the opportunity to join the most reputable testing laboratory in Cannabis