One of our clients is seeking a Managing Director to join their team. The Managing Director is a seasoned strategic communications leader and/or C-suite advisory veteran responsible for building, managing and deepening meaningful relationships with the company's Fortune 500 C-Suite clients. If you’re thrilled by the prospect of bringing cutting edge technology to the C-Suite that changes how Fortune 500 companies manage their brand with their most important stakeholders and you’re willing to roll up your sleeves to take on a new challenge with massive upside, this may be the last job you ever take.
- You’ll manage C-suite relationships with Fortune 500 clients and prospects across the full lifecycle of the company's engagement, from before an initial sale to advising on strategy post-sale and demonstrating results to extend and expand their scope of work.
- You’ll work with their senior advisors and product leaders to educate C-suite clients and potential clients about all the different ways the company's platform can enable them to impact the most important stakeholders in their business.
- You’ll closely follow news, regulatory filings and other media, looking for every opportunity to create value for clients in a timely way.
- You’ll be their clients’ expert on-call, serving as a senior strategist, consigliere and primary executive-level point of contact to decision makers at the highest levels on Fortune 500 corporate communications, public affairs, and marketing teams.
- You’ll coordinate internal resources to deliver results that exceed client expectations and you’ll bring in resources external to the company where and as necessary to maximize client chances of success.
- You have 8-15 years of experience counseling Fortune 500 companies in corporate communications, external relations, brand marketing, and/or public affairs, including significant experience advising as an external consultant where you were the primary relationship manager for C-Suite clients and responsible for revenue generation and growth with respect to those clients.
- You have a deep understanding of C-suite stakeholder communications challenges faced by Fortune 500 companies.
- You are entrepreneurial and hell-bent on delivering value to your own stakeholders.
- You read the news religiously and stay up to date on the latest corporate developments and political news
- You aren’t afraid of government agency alphabet soup and know the difference between the FTC, FCC, FDA, FAA, FRA, FHA and FNMA. Nor do you need anyone to explain the terms “proxy fight”, “10-K”, “activist investor”, “SPAC” or “IPO”.
- You are an excellent writer and verbal communicator and know how to best frame your work for C-level audiences.
- You have impeccable attention to detail.
- You possess an energetic, upbeat disposition.
- You have an excellent sense of humor and know how to roll with the punches.