Note: This role is to work directly for Three Pillars Recruiting as part of our Executive Recruiters team and is NOT a role with one of our clients.
Looking to hire additional recruiters to start ASAP. Compensation is minimum wage draw and aggressive commissions, full-time, with benefits. Can be based anywhere in the US,.
ABOUT THREE PILLARS RECRUITING
Our relationships power the world’s most innovative and disruptive companies, because great ideas are nothing without great talent.
Three Pillars Recruiting connects the hottest and fastest-growing companies in the Digital Space with top talent. We do one thing and we do it well. We help firms in the Media, Content (large publishers, digital first publishers, studios and MCNs), AdTech, MarTech, SaaS, DTC, and DNVB space hire the people they need to grow their businesses.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As an Executive Recruiter, you will be responsible for generating a steady stream of qualified candidates for our clients’ open positions. To thrive in this role, you MUST be able to convince somebody to take action–even if they’re comfortable with the status quo–and love doing it on a daily basis. Whether it’s direct sales experience, fighting for a particular cause, or convincing people to join a specific club or fraternity in college, we’re looking for future leaders with a track record of creating change through influencing others, and who want to take those skills to the next level!
In their first twelve months, a successful Executive Recruiter will:
1. Build a workflow that optimizes their work while effectively integrating their efforts with those of their collaborators
2. Gain a deep understanding of typical digital / AdTech organizational structure, strategy, and workforce needs
3. Develop a high level of comfort and skill in phone and email communication
4. Reliably produce quality candidates for a variety of client roles
5. Build relationships with digital media professionals at all levels of experience
6. Overcome real challenges through perseverance and personal growth
7. Build strong, supportive relationships with their peers
8. Close roughly $100,000 in deals by collaborating with client managers, finding great candidates for open roles, and coaching those candidates through the interview process
• Cold calling potential candidates and generating interest in our clients’ roles
• Interviewing candidates in order to evaluate their skill sets
• Finding new high potential candidates through the use of social media and networking
• Thinking outside of the box to enable placements at every opportunity
• Helping high-performing professionals find their next amazing opportunity
• Overcoming challenges and growing daily
• Living our values day in and day out
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Passion for people: Display enthusiasm and drive for contributing to a positive, inclusive culture
• Solid process, organization, and prioritization aptitude: Apply dedicated effort to effective processes to achieve amazing results
• Attention to detail: Set priorities while working on multiple projects/tasks in a fluid environment with limited information and a high level of autonomy
• Excellent communication and influencing skills: Build and maintain effective relationships at all levels and quickly gain credibility
• Positive outlook and flexibility: Maintain a positive attitude and an openness to do “whatever it takes” to provide outstanding recruiting services
• Comfortable building relationships on the phone
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 1-2 years of sales, recruiting, or related experience preferred
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
Three Pillars Recruiting is a casual yet fast-paced and challenging yet supportive environment. We offer benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, company holidays, PTO, 401(k), company outings, and an annual company trip!
"I get knocked down, but I get up again"
We pride ourselves in our ability to roll with the punches and value individuals with tenacious spirits. We strive to maintain a culture that encourages and facilitates resilience through optimism.
"How would you rate this interaction?"
We believe that no interaction should ever be rated less than 4 stars. We strive to make every conversation a positive one through transparent, constructive, and collaborative communication.
"Build me up, buttercup"
We aim to always stay ahead of the curve and be better, faster, and stronger than we used to be. We strive to create a culture that empowers employee growth and autonomy.
"We’re all in this together"
We believe that every individual makes our organization stronger through their unique contributions. We strive to show each member of the team the respect, comradery, and appreciation that they deserve.
“A little less conversation, a little more action”
We believe that words are only as strong as the actions that back them up. We strive to hold ourselves accountable to each other, our clients, and our goals.
"Let your freak flag fly!"
We’re an eclectic bunch of personalities, people, and passions, and we believe our “weirdness” makes us stronger. We strive to maintain a work environment that encourages authenticity and self-expression.