Full time / Direct Hire | Onsite Position | Clewiston, FL
Our client in Clewiston, Florida immediately needs a skilled Desktop Technician. This is a Full-Time (Direct Hire) position offering above-average pay, comprehensive benefits, bonuses based on company and individual performance, and excellent advancement opportunities!
🚗 Please note: This is NOT a 100% sit-behind-the-desk support position, in fact, you will be required to travel by company vehicle to field locations to perform your tasks.
*You must live within a 50-mile radius of Clewiston, FL*
In this role, you will be one of four (4) desktop support technicians responsible for supporting 800+ desktops, printers, computer peripherals, etc. at corporate HQ and multiple field locations. As a member of the critical support team, you will work closely with end users to troubleshoot both desktop and network issues, including MS Windows 10 desktops, printers, wireless, Wi-Fi, computer peripherals, network, cabling, and other matters as needed. As your skills grow you will gain more responsibility to help drive new projects involving systems upgrades, research of the latest technology, and having a direct impact on what new technology is chosen.
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- 2+ years of Desktop technical support experience in a Microsoft environment including Windows 10 desktop
- Strong troubleshooting skills with Windows 10, printers, mobile devices, etc.
- Knowledge of networking (routers, switches, firewalls, etc.)
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills
- A+ certification is a strong plus
- Strong customer service skills, someone who will take ownership of an end-user issue and complete it.
- Strong flexibility and interest in learning and adapting within the environment
- Ability to work independently
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive company vehicles.
- Ability and willingness to work outside of the office in sometimes challenging environmental conditions.
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates, transfer a visa or provide sponsorship, at this time.
For more info please contact Lynn Madden, Sr. IT Recruiter 📞 813.488.4984 📭firstname.lastname@example.org