Full-time / Direct Hire | Remote Position
Our global client is looking for a Senior eCommerce .NET Developer to add to their team. In this role, you will be building dynamic websites, web applications, and mobile-enabled applications showcasing client's business products and lines around the world. This is a remote role and Florida candidates preferred.
You will work collaboratively with Marketing and Information Technology to develop, plan, and execute deliverables on time and on budget. You should be able to maintain all aspects of a website including content, navigation, design, updates, moves, etc. You will be required to implement new features and enhance existing websites. You will help develop detailed functional, technical design, and test specifications. You will work closely with designers to convert static designs into responsive cross-browser and cross-platform HTML5/CSS3 web pages.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong proven work experience in·
- Web-Based C# / ASP.Net / ASP.Net Core Development
- MVC Design Pattern - Development / Implementation
- Implementing / Developing applications consuming RESTful services
- Experience with e-commerce frameworks such as Wordpress, Hubspot, Magento, Kentico, DNN, nopCommerce, etc.
- MS SQL Server
- Implementing 3rd party tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hubspot, Facebook, Instagram) to track user interactions
- Experience using design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates, transfer a visa or provide sponsorship, at this time.