Our client in the payments industry is seeking to add a C++ Applications Developer to its team in St. Petersburg, Florida. This role can be a local-based hybrid or remote if out of the area.
Please no 3rd party or C2C candidates.
In this role, you will design, build, and maintain applications using C++ code. You will also use robust analytic thinking skills with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues. Working collaboratively with other developers, including participating in code reviews regularly.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in C++ development on Windows OS (Linux a plus)
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Experience in code versioning tools (GIT, SVN, Mercurial or similar)
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Network socket communications experience a plus
- Point-of-Sale (POS) terminal software development a plus
- Exposure to REST APIs using Postman, a plus
- Familiarity with Verifone or Ingenico device and development platform a plus
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates, transfer a visa or provide sponsorship, at this time.