Our client in the payments industry is seeking to add a C++ Applications Developer to its team in St. Petersburg, Florida. We seek local (St. Petersburg/Tampa) area talent for this full-time (direct hire) opportunity with a great team and culture!
Please no 3rd party or C2C candidates.
In this role, you will design, build, and maintain payment device applications using C++ code. You will also use robust analytic thinking skills with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues. Working collaboratively with other developers, including participating in code reviews on a regular basis.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Point-of-Sale (POS) terminal software development experience using C++
- Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Experience in code versioning tools (GIT, SVN, Mercurial or similar)
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Proficient in MS Windows environments and development tools
- Network socket communications experience
- Experience with web design
- Exposure to REST APIs using Postman, a plus
- Familiarity with Verifone device and development platform is highly preferred
- Any team leadership skills highly preferred
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates, or transfer a visa or provide sponsorship, at this time.
For more info please contact Deep Singh, Sr. IT Recruiter 📞 813.248.6916 📭 firstname.lastname@example.org