Are you a skilled IT Resort Support Analyst looking for a new opportunity? One that is fully remote with a leading name in the hospitality industry, working with cutting-edge PMS, POS, and Key Systems? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
In this role, you will provide support to resorts. This is a 6-month contract with a strong possibility of extension.
To be considered for this position you must have experience:
- Deploying and supporting hospitality-related technical systems, including, but not limited to Point of Sale (POS), Property Management Systems, servers, related systems interfaces, and Key Systems.
- Point of Sale (POS) systems support experiences such as Squirrel POS and Micros Simphony
- Property Management System support experience such as Opera, Full Service PMS, LightSpeed
- Key System support experience such as Saflok, Visionline
- Experience integrating external systems to resort technology systems in a secure and reliable manner
- Extensive experience analyzing system and data problems
- Experience supporting endpoint and server environments running hospitality-related applications
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience with compliance with PII and PCI Data Security Standards (DSS)
- Experience managing outsourced vendors. (Working with hospitality-related technology vendors)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a candidate, you should have Level 2 desktop support experience and Level 1 server support. While you will be working with vendors who support the tools, you will be responsible for diagnosing if there is an issue with the local environment or the application. Will need strong troubleshooting skills.
There is a good possibility of working weekends or after hours when necessary.
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates, or transfer a visa or provide sponsorship, at this time.
For more info please contact Michele Alexander, IT Recruiter 📞 813.488.4985 📭email@example.com