We have an immediate need for a Senior Network Engineer with multi-cloud migration and/or integration experience. This position can be on-site in Orlando, Florida, or working remotely during EST business hours. The contract length is up to 6 months.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing a new network connecting data from external sources to multiple cloud environments (AWS & Azure). You will be given the architecture plans and be responsible for implementing them and troubleshooting any issues.
You will work with a team of skilled network engineers to learn the current network architecture, complete KT on the network, and move to a network individual contributor role for the project.
- 5+ years of Level 2 & 3 Network Engineering experience supporting large enterprise networks
- 2+ years experience with both Azure and AWS, and experience routing on-premise to the cloud
- Juniper routers & switches experience and experience working for an ISP (internet service provider) are highly desired but not required.
- Ability to work with limited supervision on complicated tasks.
- Must have a proactive personality, this is a fast-paced environment and our client strongly prefers candidates who proactively look for problems and solutions without direction.
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept C2C candidates, transfer a visa or provide sponsorship, at this time.