Full-time / Direct Hire | Onsite Position | Tampa, FL
Great direct hire opportunity to join a growing technology marketing company. This is an onsite position working 4 days in downtown Tampa and remotely on Friday.
This role will be 1 of 2 marketing strategy-minded resources implementing strategies and tactical plans for 10-15 accounts in the IT Channel space supporting a global technology company. You will act as the key marketing consultant for assigned accounts, working closely with the client's point of contact and an internal marketing coordinator.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies and plans for assigned accounts.
- Work closely with clients and the marketing coordinator to ensure alignment of marketing strategies with client objectives and goals.
- Monitor and analyze account performance and marketing KPIs to measure success and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop strategies to foster account growth and enhance client relationships.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate the execution of marketing plans and campaigns.
- Utilize marketing automation and CRM tools such as HubSpot to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Keep updated on industry trends and incorporate the most current methodologies into marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Experience with marketing strategy development or marketing campaign development.
- Experience within the IT Channel (partner, manufacturer, or distributor level) will be a huge plus.
- Previous marketing agency experience
- Previous B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with marketing automation and CRM tools, particularly HubSpot.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates, transfer a visa or provide sponsorship, at this time.