We have an immediate need for a Senior Software Developer. This is a long-term contract position working EST business hours. You must be able to work on-site in Orlando, Florida periodically.
- Design, develop, and maintain in-house CMS using Java on a Tomcat server environment.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure security and data protection measures are in place.
- Integrate with databases and data storage solutions, with a focus on Microsoft SQL Server and JSON data stores.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs.
- Tailor user experience in the Electron client environment, with NODE.JS as a preferred skill.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Test and refine applications to ensure robustness and usability.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in front-end technologies.
Collaboration and Leadership
- Work closely with project managers, designers, and other developers.
- Guide and mentor junior developers and team members.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve product functionality and user experience.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Prioritize tasks and contribute to project planning and roadmap discussions.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- .Proven experience as a Senior Software Developer.
- Expertise in Java development, particularly in a Tomcat environment.
- Experience with Electron or similar frameworks for building desktop applications.
- Familiarity with CMS development and management.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL Server and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Expertise in data structures and JSON data stores.
- Familiarity with Jira, Node.JS, and Docmosis Tornado is a plus.
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates, or transfer a visa or provide sponsorship, at this time.
For more info please contact Michele Alexander, IT Recruiter 📞 813.488.4985 📭firstname.lastname@example.org