Position: Senior Aviation Planning Project Manager
Location: Seattle, WA or Portland, OR
Mead & Hunt, Inc., a prestigious nationwide professional services consulting firm, is seeking a Senior Aviation Planning Project Manager to join their team!
Mead & Hunt provides clients with expert planning, architecture design, engineering, environmental and construction administration services across a wide variety of market sectors.
We approach each project as an opportunity for innovation – and we believe that innovation in any field begins with the same step: listening. That’s why we build strong relationships with our clients, insist on cross-disciplinary collaboration and support continuing education. The result? Over a century of engineering and architectural solutions that that have resulted in everything from cost-saving efficiencies to proprietary processes.
As a Senior Aviation Planning Project Manager at Mead & Hunt, you’ll be responsible for:
• Leading aviation planning projects and working collaboratively to lead project teams
• Preparing airport planning documents
• Client and team relationship management and communications
• Frequent (30-40%) travel and a valid driver’s license is required
Our ideal candidate will have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Urban Planning, Environmental Science or Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Aviation Management, English, or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university
• 7+ years of experience with degree in the following areas or 11+ years’ experience of the same with no degree
• Aviation Planning Project Management experience at non-hub, small, medium, and large hub airports
• Research, analysis, and creation of aviation planning documents
• Excellent communication skills and ability to create exceptional client relationships
• Experience with simulation modeling for aircraft operations, airfield vehicle movements, and/or airline passengers
• Experience with business development and project interviews
• Mentorship/Leadership of project teams and junior planning staff
• Knowledge of FAA guidance and regulations
• AICP, AIA, AAAE, PE or other relevant certification
Our people truly make Mead & Hunt a great place to work, so if you’re ready to join the team, have strong communication and organizational skills, are self-motivated, and can work well both independently and as part of a team, we’d love to talk to you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. #IND1