Project Manager in Buford, GA
Salary: $70K - $85K + bonus based on performance
Benefits: Medical (Three different plans to choose from), Dental, and Vision, PTO and 401K
Software: Sage 300 preferred with Timberscan for invoice processing
Office Environment: Business casual
Requirements & Skills:
· Construction experience
· Ability to lead 8-12 projects at a time
· Organization, multi-tasker, problem-solver, and a GO GETTER! – someone who can hit the ground running
· Keep projects on time and on or under budget
· Proactive and hands on – someone who can make effective decisions
· Ability to work with a variety of people (superintendents, contractors, workers, clients, management, etc.)
- Get work done and interact with everyone positively
· Strong attention to detail
· Roofing experience
· Depending on the job you are working on you will either be in the field or in the office
Three Main Factors of the Position:
1. Run a job site….
2. Manage a wide variety of people….
3. Do admin work and juggle responsibilities….