For Recruiters: They need to be hands-on in design and very strong in design skills. Architectural Designer or Associate, or Senior Architect is fine, but it would need to be made clear to them that they will be hands-on in the design process.
The French Agency is currently seeking a full-time Architectural Designer with REVIT experience. We are interested in hearing from driven individuals with 5+ years of high-end custom residential and commercial experience in an architecture firm, and a strong proficiency in a wide range of software. This individual must have strong design skills.
- Work in a collaborative team environment, assisting in the development and production of schematic design, design development, and design details and construction documents.
- Coordinate drawings with drawings of other disciplines/consultants.
- Coordinate specifications with drawings to meet project requirements.
- Participate in construction administration, including preparing sketches and addendums and visiting the construction site to gather information.
- Prepare presentation drawings and otherwise assist in presentations both internally and externally.
- Research information and create graphics for inclusion in marketing proposals and materials.
An ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years related architectural experience with a professional degree in Architecture.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.), and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The ability to contribute to and participate within a team environment.
- A passion for design.
- Accountability for performance.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with demanding deadlines.