A leader in providing design and installation of security systems for commercial and industrial establishments throughout the Southeast.
We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic individuals to help continue our growth and company success. Qualified candidates will install and service integrated security systems and products, including closed circuit TV (CCTV), access control, and perimeter protection. Openings in Atlanta and Birmingham locations.
- Install video, access control systems and cabling
- Verify operation of system post installation.
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining problems and identifying solutions.
- Performs site-specific training for owner / operator on the total system
- Maintain equipment currently utilized in the access control and CCTV industry.
- Maintain equipment utilizing vendor documentation and technical support
- Responsible for accurately documenting service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending and participating in manufacturer training assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must posses a thorough understanding of Analog and Digital (IP) CCTV Equipment
- Must posses a thorough understanding of Access Control Systems including Software House
- Familiarity with Computer Networking and Networking Concepts (Helpful)
- Working Knowledge of Windows OS
- Ability to Read Building Plans (Helpful)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-task environment
- Must have driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to travel as required
- Comfortable with taking direction from others
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be able to follow procedures
- Must have excellent communication skills with co-workers, supervisors, and customers
- Must be in full compliance with company and customers safety program
- Ability to report to work during customary or specifically assigned working hours
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules
- Pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required
- Competitive salary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday
- Alscan, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $33.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to wear a face mask and it is highly encouraged but not required to be vaccinated.
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- How many years of Installation experience do you have?