AJob Title: Operations Manager
Office Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Company Overview: A related entities are privately held investment companies involved in private business capital, public market financial investments, real estate investment and real estate development.
Job Overview: Manage the majority of Company administrative and office-related activities, including day-to-day office operations, human resources, corporate compliance, tenant management, vendor management and real estate activity support.
· Office: Manage all aspects of the Scottsdale office including mail, company central phone, visitors, supplies, administrative vendors, subscription services and record retention. Provide notary services when required (Company pays for notary costs and training).
· Building: Manage and coordinate vendors and service providers related to the office building. Interact with building tenants, manage communications related to service requests and coordinate service as needed.
· Corporate Compliance: Complete and submit annual regulatory filings and prepare annual documents for the Company’s investment related corporate entities.
· Benefits: Assist the corporate Treasurer with human resource benefit programs and assist employees as needed.
· Real Estate: Assist real estate department with property sales and purchases by coordinating activities with escrow and title companies.
· Processes: Improve and modernize Company administrative processes.
· Other: Both ad hoc and recuring duties which come up over time (examples: assist with office remodeling, assist with website refresh, manage company records).
· At least 3 years working in an administrative role at a small business. The more duties carried out by a candidate, the better.
· Excellent computer skills including Excel and Word (which will be tested as part of the application process).
· Job experience which demonstrates ability to self-manage, self-motivate and have a strong desire to organize and improve.
· Strong communication skills, including ability to deliver succinct updates to both internal and external parties.
· College degree or some college a plus
Reporting Structure: Reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
Hours and days: 8am to 5pm daily, with one-hour lunch break. As an option, may work remotely on one agreed upon day per week