Seeking a Senior-Level Mobile Application Developer
The team responsible for the Crime Junkie Fan Club app is looking for the next member. The Crime Junkie Fan Club app is a quickly growing mobile application supporting 100k+ monthly users. As a member of our development team, you'll get to contribute to the application technically and creatively. We’re looking for experience in Firebase and Flutter.
Our Tech Stack:
- Google Cloud Platform (Hosting, Functions, Firebase, Storage)
As a developer here at audiochuck, we expect programming excellence, commitment to improvement, and most importantly, communication. We treat development, both in the ideation and in the code, delivery phases, as a team effort. We code, we improve, and we deliver together. If you prefer highly individualized and siloed coding, this role probably isn’t for you. At audiochuck, we are on a mission to bring a new experience to podcast listeners: we are building the community and connection that listeners want. We believe the mobile experience is our path to delivering our mission, and we are working to enable this platform every day.
Audiochuck is a highly-collaborative, high-energy media company. Our team members come to us as high-performers; our culture encourages and further supports their growth. There is a collective focus on personal development, empowerment, and internal promotion.
What you'll do:
- Create features that improve our user's experience, especially regarding enhancing community participation
- Work to integrate advocacy and awareness initiatives into our technology platforms
- Collaborate with the development team to solve technical challenges
Responsibilities & Expected Outcomes:
- We will rely on you to implement stories continually during each iteration
- We want your feedback. We expect you to bring critical thought to each assignment
- You'll help us to focus on the following:
- Incorporating additional fan advocacy and awareness initiatives
- Maintaining at or above a 4.5-star app store rating
- Help to create a high level of community engagement amongst our fans
- Implement and maintain security best practices
- Typically, 5+ years of practicing development in a team setting
- Experience with supporting large-scale applications and mobile app infrastructure
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Fluent in two programming languages
- BONUS: Exposure to Flutter and Firebase
What audiochuck will bring to the table:
- Commitment to intentional leadership development for all employees
- Dedication to company culture and promoting mental health
- A talented team of collaborative and passionate employees to support your work
- An appreciation for diverse work experience and backgrounds
- A chance to work on shows from a leading network for true crime podcasts
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Benefits contribution
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Paid time off
- Team events and activities
- Relocation package, where applicable
To be considered for this position you must be a U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the U.S. for 30 continuous months. The company is not able to do sponsorship for work visas, or transfer sponsorship and is not willing to consider contract or corp-to-corp engagements at this time.
This is a full-time, in-person position located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Does this role sound like you? If so, please apply and submit your resume along with a cover letter.