audiochuck is seeking a Marketing Project Manager to join our team!
This is a full-time, in-person position located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
audiochuck is an Indianapolis-based media company focused on bringing our fans edge-of-your-seat storytelling that speaks to the latest generation of podcast listeners. Since December 2017, we’ve been creating and producing compelling content that leaves you craving more. We’ve produced multiple shows that have premiered at #1, racking up hundreds of millions of downloads a year.
audiochuck is a young, fast-growing, and dynamic company that rewards its employees, regardless of age or experience, according to the work they do. We are committed to developing internal talent and fostering a long-term team of talented media professionals. Advocacy is an essential part of the audiochuck culture. We are passionate about using our platform to make a positive difference in people’s lives by using our time, money, and resources to advocate for victims and families.
About the role:
audiochuck is seeking an innovative and creative Marketing Project Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate would be responsible for shepherding marketing campaigns and initiatives through the project management lifecycle. This role will work closely with audiochuck’s Marketing Managers and Vice President of Marketing.
What you will bring to the table:
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to set and maintain deadlines and project plans across all shows and brands
- Willingness to learn what marketing and project management looks like at audiochuck
- Knowledge of the podcast industry and/or entertainment industry
- Understanding of key marketing and social media dynamics
- 3+ years of experience in a project manager or equivalent role
What audiochuck will bring to the table:
- Commitment to intentional leadership development for all employees
- Dedication to company culture and promoting mental health
- A talented team of collaborative and passionate employees to support your work
- An appreciation for diverse work experience and backgrounds
- A chance to work on shows from a leading network for true crime podcasts
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Paid time off
- Team events and activities
- Relocation package, where applicable
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, organize, and direct marketing projects and campaigns across all audiochuck shows and brands
- Build project plans from strategic plans and for all marketing initiatives and projects
- Utilize Monday.com as project management software to optimize teams and projects
- Work closely with external vendors to ensure appropriate prioritization and resource alignment
- Work with Marketing Managers to translate strategies into plans
- Work with Social Media Coordinators and Marketing Coordinators to ensure plans are appropriately executed
- Most importantly, take full ownership of the initiatives and campaigns assigned to you and work collaboratively to ensure success
Does this role sound like you? If so, please submit your resume along with a cover letter that briefly answers the questions below.
- Why are you interested in working with audiochuck?
- How does your previous experience relate to this role?
- What is a cause / issue you're passionate about solving?
Work location: This role is a full-time onsite, in-person position located in Indianapolis, Indiana.