This is a full-time, in-person position located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
audiochuck is an Indianapolis-based media company focused on bringing our fans edge-of-your-seat storytelling that speaks to the latest generation of podcast listeners. Since December 2017, we’ve been creating and producing compelling content that leaves you craving more. We’ve produced multiple shows that have premiered at #1, racking up hundreds of millions of downloads a year.
audiochuck is a young, fast-growing, and dynamic company that rewards its employees, regardless of age or experience, according to the work they do. We are committed to developing internal talent and fostering a long-term team of talented media professionals. Advocacy is an essential part of the audiochuck culture. We are passionate about using our platform to make a positive difference in people’s lives by using our time, money, and resources to advocate for victims and families.
About Our Next Marketing Manager:
audiochuck is seeking a creative, proactive, and passionate Marketing Manager to join our innovative marketing team. As a Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for both new and existing audiochuck shows.
What this role will bring to the table:
- Proven ability to create and execute end-to-end marketing plans for a fast-paced, growing company
- Experience managing multiple brands and vendors simultaneously
- Knowledge of the podcast industry and/or entertainment industry
- Expertise in managing both social media and digital content
- Hands-on experience increasing brand awareness through social media
- Understanding of target audiences and key personas
- Comprehensive knowledge of all major social media platforms, with an emphasis on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- 7+ years of experience in a marketing manager or equivalent role
What audiochuck will bring to the table:
- Commitment to intentional leadership development for all employees
- Dedication to company culture and promoting mental health
- A talented team of collaborative and passionate employees to support your work
- An appreciation for diverse work experience and backgrounds
- A chance to work on shows from a leading network for true crime podcasts
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Paid time off
- Team events and activities
- Relocation package, where applicable
What You’ll Do
- Develop, build, and sustain comprehensive marketing strategies across multiple brands and channels
- Build out project plans for all initiatives and projects that contribute to the overall strategy
- Oversee and contribute to the development of social media strategies for the brands assigned to this role
- Work closely with PR vendors to ensure press coverage is secured and leveraged, as needed
- Collaborate with in-house design staff to develop creative vision and identity for brands
- Ensure vendor alignment and resource allocation for timely delivery of brand assets
- Optimize content across all channels (both paid and organic) while maintaining brand integrity and continuity
- Most importantly, take full ownership of the shows and brands assigned to you and work collaboratively to ensure success
Does this role sound like you? If so, please submit your resume along with a cover letter that briefly answers the questions below.
- Why are you interested in working with audiochuck?
- How does your previous experience relate to this role?
- What is a cause / issue you're passionate about solving?
Work location: This role is a full-time onsite, in-person position located in Indianapolis, Indiana.