audiochuck is seeking a Business Development Analyst to support our executive team.
This is a full-time onsite, in-person position located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
audiochuck is an Indianapolis-based media company focused on bringing our fans edge-of-your-seat storytelling that speaks to the latest generation of podcast listeners. Since December 2017, we’ve been creating and producing compelling content that leaves you craving more. We’ve produced multiple shows that have premiered at #1, racking up hundreds of millions of downloads a year.
audiochuck is a young, fast-growing, and dynamic company that rewards its employees, regardless of age or experience, according to the work they do. We are committed to developing internal talent and fostering a long-term team of talented media professionals. Advocacy is an essential part of the audiochuck culture. We are passionate about using our platform to make a positive difference in people’s lives by using our time, money, and resources to advocate for victims and families.
About the role:
audiochuck is seeking a Business Development Analyst to assist in building out our strategic acquisitions framework while also gathering and interpreting data that is essential to our industry and listeners.
What you will bring to the table:
- Significant experience in business development, preferably in the entertainment and media industries
- Expertise in building partnerships and increasing fan engagement across multiple platforms
- Strong knowledge of and/or interest in the podcast industry alongside the ability to build relationships with networks, production companies, and other major players in the space
- The ability to build relationships with networks, production companies, and other major players in the space
- Ability to analyze operations and pull data into creative and pragmatic dashboards
- Ability to work efficiently, meet deadlines, and manage several projects simultaneously
- Four+ years of experience in the entertainment and/or media industry
- Bachelor's degree and Master of Business Administration degree (preferred)
- Experience in a consulting role focused on the entertainment industry (preferred)
- Experience with Tableau or PowerBI (preferred)
- Advanced Excel, Google Sheets, and Salesforce software experience
What audiochuck will bring to the table:
- Commitment to intentional leadership development for all employees
- Dedication to company culture and promoting mental health
- A talented team of collaborative and passionate employees to support your work
- An appreciation for diverse work experience and backgrounds
- A chance to work on shows from a leading network for true crime podcasts
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Benefits contribution
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- aid time off
- Team events and activities
- Relocation package, where applicable
What you’ll do:
- Work with senior leadership to develop and implement vertical strategies for both our shows and production company
- Keep a pulse on the podcasting and media & entertainment industries while providing regular, substantive updates to senior leadership
- Conduct market research on competitors, potential new media channels, and potential merger and acquisition (M&A) opportunities
- Assist with the analysis and management of special projects on both the operations and production sides of our business
- Serve as a project manager for high-level business analytics, data-gathering initiatives, and strategic planning efforts
- Build upon existing relationships and participate in initiatives that will generate leads and establish new business relationships
- Keep a pulse on the podcasting, media, and entertainment industries
- Manage and analyze podcast ad placement projects, existing partnerships, new outlets, and new markets and audiences
- Oversee day-to-day progress on multiple business development projects and provide a summary of details to senior leadership
Does this role sound like you? If so, please submit your resume along with a cover letter that briefly answers the questions below.
- Why are you interested in working with audiochuck?
- How does your previous experience relate to this role?
- What is a cause/issue you're passionate about solving?
Work location: This role is a full-time onsite, in-person position located in Indianapolis, Indiana, are you able to work full-time onsite?