- Qualitatively and quantitatively test of client samples.
- Development and validation of analytical methods.
- Manage research projects and coordinate project related works between different departments of ARL.
- Write research protocol, project report and working instruction.
- Communication with client regarding the project/sample test status.
- Use HPLC, IC and LCMSMS.
- A BS in chemistry or related science with 4+ years industrial experience in MDMV Chemistry in the bio-technology and/or Pharmaceutical space.
- PhD in chemistry with 4+ years industrial experience in MDMV Chemistry in the bio-technology and/or Pharmaceutical space preferred.
- or related science with 0-2 years industrial experience
- Communication Proficiency.
This job operates in a laboratory environment.