Martinsen Mayer is delighted to be retained by CleverCards, helping them build out their experienced support team!
The Customer Support Agent in CleverCards is a vital role that supports our customers and ensures they have a wonderful experience when they engage with us.
As the ideal candidate you will thrive when you are helping people and problem solving and you will enjoy a collaborative remote / hybrid environment.
You will have excellent communication skills written and spoken. You will be able to give our customers stellar support that is driven with kindness and understanding in a fast paced environment. You will be open and flexible to respond to change in the business, the organisation and customers needs. You will enjoy technology and problem solving for our customers. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and must have the ability to build strong relationships that are friendly and collaborative with exceptional communication skills.
This role is diverse and is best suited to someone that enjoys getting involved and being hands on.
● Respond to all customers' support queries within our SLA’s through email, live chat and on occasion by phone.
● Investigate customers' queries with curiosity to solve problems quickly.
● Meet KPIs set by your manager and thrive on exceeding them.
● Interact with customers daily and accurately resolve customer queries, through clear communication and in a timely manner.
● Investigate customer queries and work closely with the product and engineering team for additional support when required.
● Thoroughly understand our product from the customers point of view and learn all new features and functionality as they are released to ensure you can help our customers.
● With support from your team, be proactive and willing to suggest improvements for consideration on our roadmap that will improve the overall UX.
● You may be required to interact with the suppliers and distributors on occasion.
● Carry out any other duties requested by the line manager in relation to the role.
● Understand and comply with the key objectives of the company.
● 1+ years as a Customer Support Agent in a tech company.
● Fluent in English, additional language a bonus.
● Friendly, kind and curious demeanour.
● Adaptable and able to work in an agile environment.
● Knowledge of payments echo system and Zendesk a big advantage.
CleverCards is a leading digital payments company providing payment software applications and API’s to businesses, enabling anyone, anywhere, anytime to be paid instantly, by simply
downloading Apple, Google or Samsung Pay enabled digital Mastercard’s.
Every day people from over 5,000 businesses including Amazon, Apple, AstraZeneca, Booking.com, DHL, Microsoft, NHS, and Vodafone use the CleverCards’ platform to email, message and share digital Mastercard’s instantly to their employees, vendors and customers, enabling them to use their card everywhere in the world that accepts Mastercard.
In 2021, CleverCards announced a five-year strategic partnership with Mastercard empowering its business development teams with the CleverCards platform to meet their partner and customer needs while expanding the usage of digital Mastercard’s across Europe. Along with N26 and SumUp, CleverCards is one of a select number of FinTechs which has been integrated directly into the Mastercard Processing network.
Will be launching CleverCards Business Accounts, enabling Administrators to open a Business Bank Account (IBAN) and instantly issue unlimited Digital Mastercard’s to every team member, with Administrators setting unique card controls (card limit, expiry date and where it can be spent), get spend notifications on all business cards through a simple payment software application designed to control spend, remove cost and save employers, employees and contractors time in managing a wide variety of online and offline business expenses.
CleverCards is currently operating in Western Europe with plans to enter the United States in the future.
It is a fast-paced early-stage payments FinTech well-funded by venture investors, led by a highly experienced, dedicated, high-energy, hard-working team, with a big ambition to win and plans to raise a further $50m in the next 12 months
If this sounds like you, and you are keen to get into the tech space, apply within