Martinsen Mayer has been retained by a leading SaaS company to hire a new VP of Product Engineering for the business.
The VP of Product Engineering position is an executive-level role and is pivotal in further product development and collaboration with cross-functional teams. As VP you will have a strong background in enterprise product engineering within global tech companies and guide growth phases effectively.
This person will have to show they have a comprehensive career experience in enterprise software engineering and product engineering. Along with an extensive experience in executive management positions in global tech organisations.
Your success will hinge on your expertise in agile operations and seamless integration into the leadership team. You will be involved in strategies to improve efficiency, excellence, and innovation using data driven decisions and keeping abreast of the latest emerging technology trends.
This VP will serve as the site lead for EMEA product engineering operations, representing EMEA on the executive leadership team. Facilitating collaboration and integration with other business functions is crucial for success. Leveraging internal innovation ideas to create customer-centric features and services is a key goal.
1. Leadership and Strategy
2. Culture & Performance
4. Product Engineering Excellence
5. Vendor Management
6. Customer Engagement
7. Full P&L Responsibility
8. Brand Promotion and External Engagement
If so far so good, then we are looking for the following qualities:
- A strategic mindset, adept at formulating and effectively communicating a vision and strategy to teams and stakeholders. Demonstrated experience in translating this strategy into actionable execution and close collaboration with cross-functional leadership to achieve business objectives.
- Strong leadership and a vision for building high-performing engineering organizations. The ability to establish clear objectives for large, diverse teams and lead them towards commercial success. Proven executive-level leadership experience in managing complex delivery programs and motivating leaders in alignment with business goals.
- Exceptional adaptability, thriving in fast-paced, high-growth environments, and driving change through disruptive thinking and innovation. Skilled in managing ambiguity and navigating conflicting priorities.
- A proven track record as a relationship builder with both internal and external stakeholders. Demonstrated ability to collaborate and foster relationships at the C-level and across various functions, consistently delivering positive results.
- A passion for coaching and mentoring, with a history of developing leaders while enhancing engineering practices and cultures. Demonstrated expertise in providing strategic guidance to engineering teams in making complex technical and architectural decisions.
If this is you please reach out to Gavin.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information