Knoxville, TN Salary starting at $42,000+
Snelling Professional Services, East Tennessee’s #1 and oldest recruiting firm with over 50 years of professional recruitment experience highly motivated, team-oriented Paralegals & Legal Assistants for multiple growing law firms in Knoxville. These opportunities offer a competitive salary, great work-life balance, and great culture. Our goal is to match you with the best legal team to attain your career goals.
Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
· Establishing, organizing, and maintaining client files
· Drafting and preparation of correspondence
· Drafting legal documents such as contracts, subpoenas, affidavits, etc.
· Preparing discovery documents and responses
· Preparation of large amounts of medical records for Independent Medical Evaluations
· Preparation and organization of electronic court filings and litigation binders
· Procuring medical records and creating medical summaries
· Helping to prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
· Develop cases by interacting with clients and other professionals
· Conducting research, investigating facts
· Maintaining and monitoring calendars
· Keeping track of changes in a legal framework and providing timely updates on these changes
· Other administrative support as necessary to enhance office effectiveness.
· Electronic and physical filing
· Answering and direct phone calls
· At least 2+ years of legal experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
· Able to work well in a team environment.
· Detail-oriented and highly organized
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Professional demeanor and appearance
· Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep multiple deadlines.
Paralegal Work Hours and Benefits:
· $42,000 + depending on experience.
· Paid time off.
· Health insurance
· Long-term disability
· 401(k)/Profit sharing
· Paid downtown parking.
Please note, a resume is required.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
This Company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment eligibility