Business Tax Attorney
Snelling Professional Services, East Tennessee’s #1, and oldest recruiting firm with over 50 years of professional recruitment experience is recruiting for a tax attorney to join a team with one of Knoxville’s Best and Oldest Law Firms. As a Tax Attorney, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive tax advice and counsel to our clients on a wide range of tax matters. You will also work closely with our other tax professionals to represent clients before the IRS and other tax authorities.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Tax Attorney:
- Provide comprehensive tax advice and counsel to clients on a wide range of business tax matters.
- Represent clients before the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Draft and review tax-related documents
- Research and analyze complex tax issues and develop innovative solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest tax laws and regulations.
- Work closely with other tax professionals to provide seamless service to clients.
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission to practice law in the state of Tennessee
- 3+ years of experience in tax law.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven work experience in an attorney role, drafting and reviewing tax-related documents.
- Experience with a variety of tax software programs.
- Experience in a law firm setting representing business clients.
Compensation and Benefits:
• $90,000+ Annual Salary, Dependent on experience
• Exceptional Benefits Package
• Paid Parking
• Opportunity for career growth
• Working in an amazing team environment
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.