$49,920-$58,240 Annual Salary Dependent on Experience
Snelling Professional Services, East Tennessee’s #1, and oldest recruiting firm with over 50 years of professional recruitment experience are staffing Registered Nurses for a large local medical facility! The Registered Nurse will join the surgical staff team dedicated to caring for all patients during their procedures and aftercare. They offer a positive work environment and standard 12-hour rotation. This opportunity includes excellent benefits, 401k, and a sign-on bonus!
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for:
- Conducting physical exams to assess patient health needs and problems.
- Implementing physicians’ orders, performing treatments, starting IVs, administering medications, and interpreting special tests.
- Administering direct care to injured, disabled, ill, or convalescent patients
- Reviewing and maintaining medical records
- Implementing and developing nursing care plans
- Counseling patients and family members on disease prevention and health maintenance
- Ordering and evaluating diagnostic tests to assess patients’ conditions and needs
- Supervising the work of licensed practical nurses, nursing aides, and assistants
- Educating patients about their medical conditions and treatment plans
- Maintaining a safe, hygienic working environment
- Preparing rooms and medical equipment and decontaminating instruments
- Providing emotional and psychological support
- Recording observations, nursing interventions, therapeutic measures multi-systems monitoring data, and other data relevant to the patient’s care in a retrievable form
The Registered Nurse will be rewarded with:
- $49,920-$58,240 Annual Salary Dependent on Experience
- Comprehensive benefits after the probate period
- Paid time off on an accrual basis after the probationary period
- Opportunity to work in a great team environment!
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the community!
The Registered Nurse will excel with:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current licensure as an RN in Tennessee or compact state.LS, ACLS, and PALS certification, or obtain within 6 months of employment.
- Prior experience in hospital nursing is preferred.
- Must exhibit excellent customer service skills in dealing with patients, visitors, and fellow employees.
- Able to assess patient’s vital signs, condition, and recognize the need for intervention.
- Ability to stand for long periods, stoop, bend, transfer, transport, or re-position patients with assistance.
- Must be able to work as a team member as well as independently while maintaining patient confidentiality.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
This Company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment eligibility