Snelling Professional Services, East Tennessee’s #1, and oldest recruiting firm with over 50 years of professional recruitment experience is staffing Medical Receptionist professionals for a large medical facility with a growing team! The Medical Receptionist will update and maintain patient records while ensuring all patient needs are met. The Medical Receptionist will work Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
The Medical Receptionist will be responsible for:
· Submitting and following up on prior authorizations
· Answering phones multiple phone lines
· Checking clients in and out
· Scheduling appointments
· Scheduling tests for patients,
· Faxing medical records
· Managing incoming faxes
· Insurance verification
· Organizing chart contents and use of computer systems for scheduling, billing, and electronic medical records.
The Medical Receptionist will excel with:
· Good organization and interpersonal skills
· Time management skills and a strict attention to detail.
· Must be flexible and able to interact with clients with kindness and patience.
· Customer service experience is a plus
· High School Diploma
· Must be able to pass a background check
The Medical Receptionist will be rewarded with:
· $35,360+ ($17.00/HR)
· Comprehensive benefits for eligible employees
· Weekly Pay
· Excellent work/life balance
· Opportunity for career growth!
· Opportunity to work in a great team environment!
We are a Drug-Free workplace; pre-hire drug tests & random post-hire testing may be done.
Must have covid vaccine
Must be able to pass background check.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
This Company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment eligibility