An established national restaurant chain is seeking a Restaurant Manager. The Restaurant Manager will have the opportunity to connect with customers, impact a growing business, and serve local communities across the country.
$45,000-$55,000 Annual Salary
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for:
· Teaching, training and leading team members to maintain the Company’s Brand Standards.
· Coaching, counseling, and disciplining team members
· Maximizing sales and profitability, control expenses, and meeting budgetary constraints,
· Handling guest complaints
· Ensuring sanitation safety, and food quality.
· Contributing to the overall success and profitability of the company
· Delivering on the Company’s Brand Promises
· Presenting a professional image at all times
The Restaurant Manager will excel with:
· 3+ years of restaurant management experience preferred
· Basic food safety understanding and practice
· Serve Safe Food Certifications a plus
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Good problem-solving techniques.
· Good written, verbal, math, and interpersonal skills, as well as a command of the English language.
· Knowledge of all pertinent operational standards.
· Good organizational and time-management skills.
The Restaurant Manager will be rewarded with:
· $45,000-$55,000 Annual Salary, Dependent on Experience
· Food discounts
· Health benefits
· 401(k) with company match
· Paid vacation
· Development opportunities
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
This Company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment eligibility