Service Technician/ Service Mechanic
$20.00 - $45.00/hr DOE
A leader in the industrial marketplace is seeking a dedicated Service Technician/ Service Mechanic to perform a wide range of tasks related to repairing, maintaining, and commissioning PLC, microprocessors, and compressed air equipment. As a Service Technician/ Service Mechanic, you will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving technical issues, conducting routine maintenance, and providing exceptional service to customers.
The Service Technician/ Service Mechanic will be responsible for:
· Performing mechanical and electrical duties to repair, maintain, survey, and commission compressed air equipment.
· Resolving customer-initiated technical issues.
· Visiting customer sites for courtesy calls on days without paid jobs.
· Working with Account Managers and management to increase Service and aftermarket revenue.
· Traveling to assist other Technicians as needed.
· Being an ambassador for the Company.
· Removing, rebuilding, and replacing valves weighing up to 60 pounds, unassisted.
· Removing and replacing pipe spools up to 8” in diameter.
· Performing electrical tests with a voltmeter.
· Programming and troubleshooting microprocessor and PLC-based equipment controls.
· Climbing and working on scaffolding.
· Completing daily reports by computer.
· The ability to maintain a drug-free workplace.
The Service Technician/ Service Mechanic will have:
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· 0-10+ years of experience, we have openings at all levels!
· Strong mechanical and problem solving skills
· Good communication, customer service, and consultative skills
· Strong work ethic with ability to work under minimal supervision
· Reliability and punctuality
· Ability to use computer and service software
· Must have own basic hand tools and electrical meter
· The ability to travel
The Service Technician/ Service Mechanic will be compensated with:
· $20.00 - $45.00/hr depending on experience
· Eligibility for overtime
· Exceptional benefits package
· Comprehensive health insurance
· Reimbursed milage
· 401k with 3% Match
· Paid vacation & holidays
· Opportunity to make a major impact, you will be recognized for your success!
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
This Company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment eligibility