Territory Sales Manager
Roanoke or Lynchburg, Virginia
A leading automation provider is hiring for a Territory Sales Manager to join our team and help us grow our business in the I-81 corridor of Virginia. This is an exciting opportunity ty work for a cutting-edge automation solutions provider. You will work with a variety of automation technologies, including robotics and machine vision systems, to provide tailored solutions that help businesses optimize their operations. You will also be responsible for developing and initiating sales strategies for key accounts, identifying automation technology needs of customers, and presenting solutions using our products and services.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Growing new business and engaging with existing and prospective customers in the I-81 corridor of Virginia
- Working with cutting-edge technologies like robotics and machine vision systems to provide tailored automation solutions that help businesses optimize their operations
- Developing and initiating sales strategies for key accounts and creating added value for customers and the company
- Identifying automation technology needs of customers and presenting solutions using our products and services
- Demonstrating proficiency in product knowledge, sales demos, first-line customer technical support, and training on a variety of automation products
- Utilizing the company's CRM system to manage daily activities and track generated opportunities
- Focusing on selling in Virginia accounts and developing a list of targeted development accounts in VA
- Achieving agreed sales targets and margins
- Establishing, building, and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Executing all duties with honesty, integrity, and professionalism
The Automation Territory Sales Manager will excel with:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business
- At least 3 years of experience in Automation Sales
- OR Associate degree in a technical field and 5 years of experience in Sales, automation, or technical support
- OR Military background with a technical degree or technical skills and a desire for technical sales
- Daily travel within the state is required
- Must have strong mechatronic aptitude as you will “talk shop” with engineers and customer leaders (customers include warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, utility and energy, just to name a few)
You will be rewarded with Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive salary of $75,000-90,000 DOE + uncapped commissions!
· Comprehensive health insurance
· Reimbursed milage
· 401k with 3% Match
· Paid vacation & holidays
· Opportunity to make a major impact, you will be recognized for your success!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for automation, we encourage you to apply.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
This Company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment eligibility