Project Manager needed for Leading OEM
A renowned global leader in clean room, robotics, and fabrication machinery is seeking a dynamic Project Manager to join their team. The Project Manager will play a pivotal role in overseeing both ongoing and new projects, providing regular updates to leadership.
Salary: $86,400-$110,000 + Bonus
Locations: Openings in Salt Lake City, Utah and Boise, Idaho
The Project Manager will be have the following Responsibilities:
- Implementing new equipment and modifying existing equipment (clean rooms and automation technology)
- Reviewing the overall scope of practice and defining it as needed.
- Collaborating with all departments to schedule preventative and corrective maintenance to meet daily targets.
- Providing regular updates to senior management on pertinent developments.
- Managing budgets, ensuring operational efficiencies within budgeted targets.
- Leading the team in designing and implementing new project plans.
- Communicating effectively with vendors, contractors, and suppliers to meet company needs.
- Ensuring safety conscious operations
- Managing performance of subcontractors
- Compiling data for efficient budgeting and project tracking.
- Distributing resources for the scope while monitoring the entire project.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems within the organization.
- Promoting Occupational Safety standards in all work performed.
The Project Manager needs to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Industrial Engineering from a four-year college or university.
- Three years of direct experience in Project Management.
- Three years of experience leading and completing projects.
- MS Project experience on the job is required
- Natural leadership ability with critical thinking skills.
- Strong analytical skills and effective time management.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Effective presentation skills for verbal communication and responding to questions from various stakeholders.
- Professional representation of the company in meetings with high-level customer representatives.
Note: Travel requirement of up to 25%, including domestic and international with overnight stays.
The Project Manager will be rewarded with:
- Annual Salary: $86,400-$110,000, Dependent on Experience.
- Profit share
- 401k with Company Match.
- Comprehensive Benefits Available at $40/month!
- Opportunity for career growth!
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
This company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment eligibility.