$15+ an hour DOE
A rapidly growing law practice is seeking a part-time Intake Specialist to join our team! You will be provided the training and resources to help you flourish in your role on a tight-knit, supportive, and passionate legal team. The ideal candidate will have a passion to grow within the firm. If you have prior customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others, I would love to hear from you.
$15+ an hour DOE
An Intake Specialist will be Responsible for:
- Evaluating prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyzing their case fit, and making sure they feel seen and heard.
- Setting appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers’ schedules organized and grow our caseload.
- Supervising new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently.
- Working with marketing to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms in order to help bring in new cases.
- Performing miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including transcription, research, spreadsheet management, and email writing to ensure operational efficiency.
Intake Specialist will excel with:
- Fluent in Spanish and English speaking and writing would be a plus but not required
- Previous customer service or sales experience preferred
- Possessing outstanding communication skills and a sense of empathy
- Experience with Case Management Software is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel
- Solid data entry, spreadsheet management, and computer skills
- Work schedule Tuesday & Thursday's
- $$15+ hour DOE
- Potential bonus opportunities
- Working with a tight-knit team that will provide resources to help you achieve your potential.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
This Company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment eligibility