$45,000 + Annual Salary, Dependent on Experience
One of Knoxville's top law firms has been voted Knoxville's top place to work multiple times and is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team. Our client is a well-respected law firm, established in the late 1940s, and offers competitive compensation, one of the best benefits packages in Knoxville, and the opportunity to work with highly skilled attorneys. The Legal Assistant will have experience in corporate/transactional/estate background. The successful candidate will work with clients and assist the attorney in balancing multiple tasks.
The Legal Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting cases within their team.
- Prepare all correspondence, pleadings, discovery, responses, and deposition summaries.
- Maintaining client files, time entry, and bill processing.
- Coordinating calendars and schedules for attorneys.
- Keeping the office presentable for clients
- Other duties as needed by attorneys.
The Legal Assistant will excel with the:
- 3+ years of prior experience in a legal environment preferably in litigation
- Experience and familiarity with area court systems.
- Excellent dictation, typing, and computer skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Etc.)
- Being organized with good written and oral communication skills is a must.
- Ability to multitask, be flexible, and work well in a team environment.
The Legal Assistant will be rewarded with the following:
- $45,000+ Annual Salary, Dependent on experience
- Exceptional Benefits Package
- 100% employee-paid Medical
- Paid Parking
- Opportunity for career growth
- Working in an amazing team environment
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
This Company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment eligibility.