An established production facility is seeking an energetic Warehouse Associate with a willingness to learn. The Warehouse Associate reports directly to the Operations Manager. The Warehouse Associate will check shipments and do inventory stock, pull orders, and ship out delivery within 60 miles. The Warehouse Associate will be learning the product to transition to Inside Sales position with commission potential.
$17 hr/ $35,360 Annual
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for:
• Reporting to the operations manager
• Answering and replying to all client inquiries by email or phone
• Processing orders for clients
• Delivering orders, usually 6 hours per week of driving
• Creating in-stock sales orders
• Creating purchase orders for the home office
• Shipping out parts to clients via UPS or Freight
• Maintaining the inventory
• Answering department phone lines
• Assisting management with projects as needed
• This is not an all-encompassing list of duties by the manager.
The Warehouse Associate will excel with:
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Good Driving Record
• Some college is preferred not required.
• Willing to learn and willing to move to an inside sales rep later on
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication and analytical skills required.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Lifting up to 75lbs (not often)
• Aptitude to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, and clients.
• Good mind for logistics and problem-solving skills required.
The Warehouse Associate will be rewarded with:
• $17 hr/ $35,360 Annual
• Monday-Friday 8-5
• Health care
• Life insurance
• Proffit share
• The opportunity to work in a team environment!
• Career Growth Potential to inside sales with commission
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
This Company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment eligibility.