🚀 Financial Controller
📍 Location: De Lier, The Netherlands
❌ Note: Dutch required, Visa or relocation support is not provided.
🌍 We value diversity and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.
🏆 Hybrid: 4 days at the office/ 1 day at home
🔎 About the Company
As the largest player in our field in Europe, we produce one billion packaging units annually and have recently transitioned to being part of a publicly listed Finnish organization. Despite the challenges of the past years, we continue to thrive, and our culture prioritizes employee well-being, personal and professional development, and growth.
- Planning & Control Cycle: Monthly development of a Rolling Forecast for the upcoming 15 months.
- Ensuring Financial Compliance: Advising the CFO and Accounting team on the correct application of financial regulations.
- Reporting and Overviews: Coordinating the monthly financial closing within Storaenso's specified timelines and quality standards in multiple IT systems.
- Data Collection: Gathering and coordinating data for reports and overviews.
- Financial Analysis: Analyzing profit and loss statements, balance positions, and cash flow using Dutch GAAP & IFRS.
- Implementing New Regulations: Integrating new financial regulations into the financial operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Economics, Accountancy, or a related field
- Analytical Skills
- Proficiency in Dutch
- Experience with Afas, Excel
- Communication Skills
💰 What's in it for you?
- Salary Range: €47,952 – €69,984
- Gross Salary: €3,700 - €5,400
- Holiday Allowance: 8%
- Contract: Fixed-term with the possibility of permanent employment
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for career growth in a rapidly expanding company
🧳 Who should apply?
Candidates who have relevant work experience, including knowledge of taxation (e.g., VAT, corporate tax)
🌐 Apply now!