🚀 Assistant Controller
📍 Location: De Lier, The Netherlands
❌ Note: Dutch required, Visa or relocation support is not provided.
🔎 About the Company
As the largest player in our field in Europe, we produce one billion packaging units annually and have recently transitioned to being part of a publicly listed Finnish organization. Despite the challenges of the past years, we continue to thrive, and our culture prioritizes employee well-being, personal and professional development, and growth.
As an Assistant Controller, you play a pivotal role in our financial team. You report to the Financial Controller and contribute to the timely and reliable delivery of crucial financial reports to support management in optimizing business performance and results.
- Preparation and review of periodic reports and analyses of financial results and other KPIs for Stora Enso.
- Further development of our internal management reporting.
- Improving reporting processes through automation and enhancing data availability.
- Project control and administration for the new factory under construction.
- Preparation and review of reports and analyses in collaboration with the Business Controllers.
- Supporting the annual external audit.
- Assisting the supervisor in budget preparation and assessing the financial implications of budgets and forecasts.
- Preparation of individual and consolidated reports based on provided data.
- Ensuring liquidity forecasts and contributing to the setup of monitoring systems.
- Keeping track of and implementing financial regulations.
The ideal candidate possesses a keen analytical and problem-solving ability, coupled with strong communication skills and integrity. This independent and proactive professional has a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience and a financial education at the HBO or university level. The candidate is customer-focused and has excellent knowledge of financial processes, reporting, and legal regulations.
💰 What's in it for you?
- Salary Range: €47,952 – €69,984
- Gross Salary: €3,700 - €5,400
- Holiday Allowance: 8%
- Additional Benefits: Yes
- Contract: Fixed-term with the possibility of permanent employment
- Pension scheme and travel reimbursement
- Opportunities for career growth in a rapidly expanding company
🧳 Who should apply?
Candidates who have a sharp analytical and problem-solving ability, excellent communication skills, and integrity. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience and a financial education at the HBO or university level. The candidate should be customer-focused and have excellent knowledge of financial processes, reporting, and legal regulations.
🌐 Apply now!