The strategic leader for this product line has a critical role in product development and marketing role for the overall business. They will be responsible for leading cross functional teams to build end-user/distributor brand affinity, intent to purchase and support sales to grow the business with development and execution of key product and marketing strategies. They will also have a key strategic role with our advertising, digital, and trade show agencies.
Essential Job Functions:
· Annual Marketing Plans - Lead the development & execution of all aspects of the marketing plan as it pertains to specific brand.
· Quarterly Marketing Plan Reviews – Quarterly reviews and communications on key metrics, progress for advertising, digital, events, marketing activities and sales programs.
· Product Roadmap Strategy – Develop and execute a 3–year product roadmap based on market trends/needs. Work with Director, Innovation on market trends, competitive activities to align with long term innovative roadmap.
· Portfolio Lifecycle Management – Annual review of portfolio for enhancements, continuous product portfolio management, SKU rationalization, gap fill opportunities, PIPO and other operational portfolio enhancements.
· New Product Development/Launch – Lead cross functional team to develop new product based on 3-year product roadmap. Build and execute an integrated marketing plan which includes pre, during, and post launch activities. Work with sales and operations on executing all internal and customers activities to support product launch.
· Annual Product Review Process - Lead annual product review process with key stakeholders/leadership.
· Strategic Marketing - Set the direction for overall strategy of all customer events, store merchandising/display, and graphic design for select projects following brand standards.
· Market Research - Lead all key product and market research as it pertains to the brand and market segment.
· Sales/Customer - Primary contact for key sales/customer interaction to drive the overall business.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
· Other business leader, marketing, and product duties as assigned
Provided on the job and supplemented with external seminars/classes as needed
Education & Certifications: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
Experience: 7 – 12 years’ experience in business, product, product development and/or marketing in B2B or B2C businesses
· Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm!
· Proven track record to lead cross functional teams on complex product and marketing projects
· Approaches opportunities with a market-back mentality with a strategic approach to achieve goals
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding environment required
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to work and execute within deadlines
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Highly self-motivated with a desire to learn and develop new and existing skills
· Robust communication and collaboration skills
· Strong skills in organization, prioritization, time management and project management
· Teamwork and customer centric mindset
Long periods of sitting, computer work, some walking, some standing.